Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

baby shower 4/17/2010


I just wanted to post some pictures from my baby shower that a good friend of mine from Salt Lake planned for me. She drove all the way down here and did an amazing job. She should really consider being a party planner/caterer for a living (she also provided the food and such at my wedding reception) I definately have to say I was spoiled and was so blessed to be around good friends (some drove as far as Salt lake and Las Vegas) It was good to see everyone since bed rest has left me in the dark for the past few weeks!!!


























































4 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

So sad I couldn't come! But I will see you this week! Yay! Your hair cut is so cute! Glad everything turned out well. Call you when I find out when I'm coming this week.

Jenny said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm sad I couldn't be there. :( Good luck with the next few weeks! Let us know if you need anything!!

Tarahh77 said...

Thanks for inviting us! It was so fun to see you and your family. You are totally loved.

P.S. - You look great prego!

Hadley Family said...

I was just wondering if you had had your baby yet. Hope all is going well. I am so excited for you! Post pictures of the little cutie as soon as you can.