Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

our ultrasound




Well here are a couple pictures of Elijah Carter in utero. She said baby is still measuring about 6 days smaller than original due date which just means I probably conceived later in my cycle since every ultrasound has been consistant with that. So Original due date: may 20th. but could be as late as the 26th!!! I just wanna hold this little baby. Tayva is so very excited. She is helping me pick out outfits and asked if she gets to feed him sometimes. I still haven't convinced her to change his diaper yet but maybe when he's born it will change!!! (doubt it)




1 comment:

Julie Johnson said...

Thats so neat! i love 3D. I only got 3D pics with Maddie. looks like all is well and you have a name and everything!