Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Emmit's first trip to california/disneyland



My parents got an offer to stay at the Marriott's Newport Beach Coast Villas if they would listen to the time share presentation. They were offered a two bedroom condo so they invited our family. Emmitt had never been to california or Disneyland so we were excited to go. My dad rented a minivan and off we went. We spent a day at disneyland and another day at California adventure with my uncle who works for Disney. We had a wonderful time. Except when we were in the car--Elijah HATES being in his carseat. I hated to leave our place we were staying at. Our bathroom shower had to shower heads. I told my husband if we ever build a house I want a His/hers shower!!! ha ha.
























































































































No comments: